Saturday 13 December 2008

BACK TO BUSINESS

This week was my first week back to work. My goodness... the pile of work that I have to do... hehehehe. Well... after being away for two months, what do I expect? On my first day back itself I had to go to the weekly meeting. I was still orienting my brain to be on the right mode - work mode! But of course, I achieved only little success. On the second day, I went for another meeting - this time with a client. Still not in the right mode... I just didn't know what (the heck) I was babbling about when I was asked questions related to the project... heheheee...

But I had to say that it felt good to finally see those familiar and friendly faces at the "office". It even felt better when I had something to work on.Coming back to work made me realise how I miss the rush before deadlines, meetings and reports. It certainly felt good to be back and in-charged again.

ieja


No comments: