Thursday 22 March 2012

A Crazy Month February Was..

Wo hooo... February was a crazy month for me. Went to Ho Chi Minh City for four days (11 - 14 Feb) and that was fun. We stayed at Sherwood Residence in District 3 in an apartment belongs to Hubby's cousin. Our stay was great. The kids enjoyed the trip, and I enjoyed the shopping :))
Hello Comrade!






Even Abg Iqie went inside the tunnel
I need to be in the right size for this :)
We went to Cu Ci Tunnel - the World of the Vietkong. It was amazing... I can't imagine myself living underground like that. And the network of tunnels is just amazing. You have to bend to walk inside the tunnels. And of course the tunnels have been widen for the sake of the tourists. But the original ones were a lot smaller. Hubby tried the original size of the hidden entrance, and my god... he could barely fit into it.. Thank god his tummy didn't obstruct his way in :P


Sure can fit or not?


Ce ce ce... Leave the tummy inside
I really enjoyed Ben Thanh market. The shopping was just splendid and that almost cost me the penalty for the extra baggage by AisAsia. The airlines is really a blood sucker...


All in all... Saigon was fun. I love the food and I particularly like the shopping trips (like... when am I not?). Special thanks to our cousins and the family (Kak Na and Abg Alfie and the kids) for the accommodation and for being very good hosts. We'll definitely come back...


ieja







No comments: