Wednesday 2 September 2015

Tidbits of the Three Tots

Abg Iqie is now into computers. But he can only switch it on during weekends. The no-device policy during weekdays still applies.

Afeeq is losing his baby teeth! Two of his front teeth are already missing and he looks funny :P





Rayna can already read - English and Bahasa books. And now she always has a book in her hands.

And me... I had an eye operation with Prof Muhaya about a month ago. And my eyes are now adjusting to the new eyesight. It was a big change for me. I still try to adjust my glasses on my nose although it's not there anymore :P  But I'm getting used to it. Just came back from a follow up meeting with the optometrist and she suggested that I wear glasses only for driving and my eyes would need about six months to adjust. Oh well...

I have also started to cycle indoor. Let's see how that goes...

Ieja




No comments: