Friday 29 July 2016

Dear Abg Iqie, Abg Afeeq & Rayna...

Dear Abg Iqie, Abg Afeeq & Rayna...

Mummy and Daddy love you so much. And we want you to know that we are proud of you. Remember that every day of your life.

Not long ago, mummy sat down in a hall listening to one ustaz. He talked about messages that mummy and daddy could write to you guys now for you guys to read when the three of you have all grown up. So this is me, writing my first message to the three of you.

Abg Iqie, you are the eldest. My hope is that you will grow up to be anak yang solleh. I also hope that you will be a great leader to Abg Afeeq and Rayna. If you wonder why I have appointed you to be the Ketua Solat at home, that is the main reason :). You are already a confident boy and you always listen to mummy and daddy well. You are so matured already beyond your age. You are the leader already to Abg Afeeq and Rayna.

Abg Afeeq, you are fun to be around with, and playful too. You get along with other people very easily. My hope is that you will grow up to be a responsible person besides being anak yang solleh. I also hope that you will be someone that people can rely on. You are already a very creative boy. You can design anything you want with your lego and some of them are very impressive. But I hope you would listen to me and daddy more often and mind your words too. But you know what... I love it that you like to kiss me and hug me all the time. And I actually look forward to your phone calls, the ones that you always make in the afternoon when you are at school. You make me feel loved and cherished. I also like it when you always tell me what you want to buy me or give me when you are all grown up, places where you want to take me and all :)

My princess Rayna, you are the brain of the family. It's always a joy to see how you love doing your homework without being asked, and reading your books. I always pray that you will be anak yang sollehah. I actually love it when you always want me to put you to bed - our 5 or 10 minutes bedtime rule before I leave your room. That makes me feel special. Your pre-school teachers said you are very bright and an excellent student. I am very proud of you.

You three are the most precious and important things in mummy and daddy's lives. Remember that we love you so much and that we are proud of you.

Till my next message, yours always,

Mummy







No comments: