Friday 6 June 2008

I'M PISSED

What had happened in the past few days really really pissed me off. Why am I pissed? Well, for starter, the rising of the petrol price. Secondly, the rising of the edible items' prices. And last but not least, with the Government for not handling the whole situations right.

I have expressed my hatred on discussing politics, but it seems that nowadays, a lot of us (including Hubby and I) are drawn to arguments that are closely related to the topic that I hate. I'm not going to talk about politics as I believe the mainstream and non-mainstream media have that covered already. Besides, I hate talking about politics.

But coming back to why I'm so pissed off... Have you ever had a feeling when you are so frustrated with something and you just can't mouth it out to the right person? It's just like when your boss shouted at you, the most you could do is talk bad about him behind his back. But you would still have to do the shit work that he wanted you to do. What else could you do? Unless if you want to be in his big black book, then go ahead and rebel. But what kind of rebellious thing can you do to get the frustration and anger out of your system? That's what I'm pissed about. I'm angry with the Government, and there is so little that I can do to get the frustration and anger out of my system. I can't bloody throw a Molotov cocktail to a government building. I can't stop buying petrol or rice or sugar or whatever just to rebel. I still need to drive and eat. Oh.... bloody hell...!!

What used to be RM 70 per tank is now RM 100++. What used to be RM 200 per week for groceries is now RM 250++. Now, can things get any worse than that?

Ieja


No comments: