Friday 5 February 2010

WHAT I HAVE INSTALLED FOR 2010

Just a short entry to remind myself what I want to do this year.

I had reflected in my entry (The End of the Year - 2009) that there was one part of my life that I really wanted to focus and improve on. This year is going to be it... I have started to do it since early this year. And I pray really hard that this new positive change in me will last... Amin!

I have also set my mind to read at least 6 books this year, be it for entertainment or self development. I have started with a storybook a few days ago. I have to guilty admit that I actually bought that book when I was in Singapore last year. But I know myself... once I'm hooked, that's it..!! And last night just proved it... I slept at 5.30 am because I just couldn't put down the book. Now, I'm having a major headache... serves me right...!!! *sigh* I wish I could do the same with "Blue Ocean Strategy" which I was supposed to finish years ago... I abandoned the book after a few chapters..!!

There are actually other things that I want to achieve this year, but I'll let those 2 to be the main focus. The rest are just work-related and socially-related matters. I'll get to pen them down one of these days...

ieja


No comments: