Thursday 31 December 2009

THE END OF THE YEAR - 2009



We have come to the end of 2009. It's time to reflect. So... what have I done in the 12 months of 2009 that I can be proud of? WOW... I really have to pause (for a long time) to think of the answer to that question... And that just shows... hahhhaaaaa...

But I want to reflect in many ways... professionally and personally, socially and financially, and of course... spiritually... What have I done and achieved in 2009?

Professionally, I think I'm doing quite well. With the responsibilities given at work and what I have delivered, I've been rated as above average. With the recognitions from the top management, I think I am quite established.

On the personal aspect... I have Hubby and 2 adorable boys that I would die and do anything for. Another one is coming in April, which I forgot to announce to the whole world that it would be a girl :) Finally, I have somebody to gang up with. And not to forget, friends and family whom I can't live without.

Socially, I've managed to go to a few gatherings with close friends, of whom I considered friends for life. I have known these people for a long long time and if any one of them asks me for help, I would do everything I can to help him/her. I hope they feel the same way...

Financially, alhamdulillah, I have managed live my life according to my means. And alhamdulillah I can enjoy things that I love without having to have second thoughts. I can shop for the things that I want without having to feel guilty, but of course with some considerations to Hubby's comments :) That's how I keep check of my spendings...

And lastly, spiritually, I am immensely embarrassed to admit that I still need to do a lot of work on this aspect of my life. I shall make it my 2010 resolution to improve this. Insyallah...

Happy 2010 to me and all...

ieja



No comments: