Thursday 27 December 2012

Abang Iqie's School Orientation

My baby is going to school already? Abang Iqie was all excited this morning. He was going to his primary school for his standard one orientation. Awwwww... he's a big boy already... He's going to Sekolah Kebangsaan Danau Kota.


With Daddy

Waiting to do an assessment


I still think he's too small to go to school

Well.. I think he'll do just fine!

 I was a bit worried at first about him being alone at school. But he was being his usual self, chippy and all excited. Been counting the days when he could actually go to this new school. 

The orientation was OK. The headmaster was talking about the learning experiences that the standard one students will most likely go through, like having to buy own food at the canteen, missing pencils, going on the school bus, etc. I guess those will be the adventures that Abang Iqie will be having. And I'm pretty sure that he will enjoy every single bit of them :)

I'm so proud of my son... today, he was not a boy anymore. He is now my little man...

I feel like crying now... :P

ieja







No comments: