Monday 29 September 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! (cont)

My birthday "celebration" started a little bit after midnight, just like every other year for me and Hubby. He is always the first to wish me - without fail! Then, I had to wait till morning to know what he had planned for me.

Usually, if it's not Ramadhan, the whole day would be made more special by him. SMSes, emails and all sorts of cunning presentations to remind me that it was my birthday (but mind you.. no flowers!! We're not into that!). I would be smiling the whole day. And usually, I would be given a wrapped present right after midnight and a cake would follow suit during the day. But this year is a bit different. I got the wishes after midnight, but not the present. Reason being, I was securedly wrapped in the cover with Iqie beside me, and he didn't want to disturb me feeding Iqie. So I had to wait.

But the waiting was worth it... hehehehe.. He did remember what I wanted this year and he got me exactly that and even more... I couldn't be happier. So this year, instead of parading new baju raya, I'll be parading my wrist...

Dear Hubby...
Oh... thank you thank you thank you...
I really really really love it...

ieja


1 comment:

superheroes' mom said...

Eija,

Happy Belated Birthday, sorry lambat wish.. but I know u have enjoyed the day... espesh the present from hubby ;)

Age is but a number so....

ENJOY!

Luv,
Wi