Tuesday 17 February 2009

ABANG IQIE AND ADIK AFEEQ (2)

Afeeq is now 4 months old. How time files. After going back to work, I have been kept busy with all the work and deliverables for the project I'm in. Sometimes, I feel guilty for not paying enough attention to both Iqie and Afeeq... and to Hubby too. But somehow, I try my best to make it up to them. I have my ways ;)

But what I want to record here is how surprise I am with Iqie. His love for his little brother is very obvious. Every night before he goes to sleep, he will lie beside Afeeq and kiss him on his cheek. And that is not enough to him. He then will "salam" his little brother's hand (not once, but many many times I tell you!) and kiss him again on the face (not just the cheek anymore). He will then place his face really near to Afeeq, before going to sleep - holding Afeeq's hand. I am touched at his display of love towards his little brother.

Learning for my son, I make it a routine to kiss both Abang and Adik before they go to sleep. I also pray that this display of love and affection will not stop and that it will continue until both of them grow up.

ieja


No comments: