Wednesday 18 February 2009

EMOTIONALLY TIRED

I've been working hard for the past two months. One of the reasons was because I had to organise and conduct a 3-day workshop for a client that my company considers as a tough one. Subsequently, I have to present the outcome of the workshop and write a blueprint for the client.

I haven't been sleeping well as my time was consumed mostly preparing for the workshop. Great detail and thought were put in the design of the workshop (the itinerary, the content and the activities), the templates and the worksheets provided. The quality of those was also our major priority. Alhamdulillah, the workshop went very well with the Deputy Director commented that she was happy with it. What made me more proud was the fact that the CEO of my company recognised this and had asked all future workshops to be benchmarked against ours.

But, I haven't got the chance to catch up on my sleep. A few weeks before the workshop and during the workshop, I only slept for about 3 hours every night. I still feel tired and my back still hurts. After the workshop, the writing part began, and I was also assigned with other things. My sleep is being sacrificed again. I just don't know when I would be able to sleep peacefully again - going to bed without having to think about work.

I also notice that I frown more than before. That is not a good sign to me - I rarely frown. I really need to sort out my professional life, or else it will affect my personal life. My personal life is too precious for me to be disturbed. I really have to do something...

ieja


2 comments:

arrdeen said...

Oh poor mummy!!

Can't imagine how hectic your life has been..

Just take care of yourself.. take a day or two OFF for yourself Ieja!!

ieja said...

hi rosse...
am trying to... but kena space out. banyak lagi nak kena deliver.. hehehe..