Tuesday 15 December 2009

SNIPPETS

OF ABANG IQIE
Hubby's office had their 10th anniversary celebration very recently. They had a grand celebration in one of the old bungalows on Jalan Gurney. It was a blast with great food and entertainment. They even had a dance floor. We brought Iqie there and from the time we arrived, the dance floor was the thing that interested him the most. The music was playing, so he was on the dance floor even when the party had not even started yet.

Later, with the arrival of the other guests with kids, he began to attarct them. So he had a group of children dancing on the floor. The other guests said that he was a natural (I wonder where he gets it from... Definitely not from me and I don't think from Hubby too..). But he really killed every one there.

Even when the other kids had left, he was still on the dance floor, only to be surrounded, this time by the adults. They made a circle around him and he danced in the middle. OMG, he just didn't want to stop...

And BTW, he even got the chance to sing his version of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on the karaoke machine..!!! TWICE...!!

He was the star of that night!

I think I'll upload his video later...

MY PREGNANCY
I'm in my fifth month now. But I work and act like I was not pregnant. I still travel almost everyday to Putrajaya, starting my day very early and coming back very late. Sometimes I had to burn the mid night oil to finish some work.

I am tired and my body hurts. I just wish that someone would be an angel and massage my neck and back. I really need that. But it seems that I'm in this pregnancy alone...!!

I'm pregnant, so I'm supposed to be emotional about a lot of things...!! Go ahead and shoot me...!!

OF AFEEQ
Afeeq has really grown up without me realising it. He can sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" (his way of course!) with his little fingers making opening and closing gestures. Whenever we sing "Tepuk Amai Amai" to him, he will clap his hands and try to sing along. He can now say "Daddy" very clearly and "Mummy" not so clearly. I just can't kiss him enough.

But with my pregnancy, he seems to sense that he may not get that kind of attention anymore. He has started to be clingly... wanting me all the time. He has not been well these past few days, waking in the middle of the night and not wanting to go back to sleep and has been crying the whole time. So I have to hold him almost all night. He falls asleep only when it is morning.

All that holding hurts my back... And I wish even more for someone to massage my neck and back, and just be there for me... And yes... I'm being emotional again... So, sue me...!!


ieja


1 comment:

superheroes' mom said...

ala ieja... kesian sgt kat u.... tapi kalau yg i yang massage tak best la pulak... i can imagine how tired u r, with small kids and baby in tummy...and working too..
donno what to say except hang in there, and things will get better InsyaAllah