Tuesday 4 October 2011

My Last Birthday :P

I have forgotten to write about my birthday :P Can you imagine that? To tell you the truth, I myself almost forgot that it was my birthday until Hubby suggested that we took a day off  from work.

It was on 28 Sep. And after a while I didn't expect anything special anymore, except from Hubby of course. I didn't expect anyone else to wish me frankly.

But I was pleased to see that my family and a lot of my friends did wish me. It made me feel that I was part of that 'relationship' with them. Of course most of the wishes were in the FB (what else could I expect). One pleasant surprise was a phone call from my best friend, and it was when I was putting my daughter to bed. The phone call could not be prolonged. But I was nevertheless very happy.

Our ritual for birthday dictates that all birthday wish and present must be done and given at the dot of 12.00 am. This year was no exception. And after much hinting, I've got myself a Baby G watch which was already out of production. Thanks a zillion Hubby. I know you've gone through almost hell finding the present :)) Now the ball is in my court - the challenge to find you that perfect birthday gift...

Iqie made me a card - with the help of those in his 'school'. We bought a cake, we sang the song and all of them (not me, but Iqie, Afeeq and Rayna) blew the candles and feast on the cake.

It was a low key event, but a very meaningful one for me... Until next year...

*I can't believe I'm 36 already*

ieja


No comments: