Thursday 10 July 2008

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MALAYSIA?

Whenever I read the front page of a newspaper, there will always be new news of corruption, allegations or other nonsense political related headlines. They make me sick - enough to make me stop reading newspapers altogether. What is happening to Malaysia?

I have told enough times that I hate politics. But nowadays, it's everywhere... what's with Anwar's new so-called "recycled" dirty political tactic of sodomy allegation, Najib's not-so-secret affair plus sodomy activity with the deceased Altantuya, with anti Pak bodoLa's move of getting enough signatures in a petition to ask him to step down, with anti Khairy's blog that claims that he's the one plotting every evil deed and the sole reason why Malaysia is in it's sickening state... and many more to add to the list.

As sickening as I find it everyday, I just can't go about doing my business without thinking what is going to happen to Malaysia. Who is going to be our saviour. Apparently, I don't see any public nor political figure that can lead us out of this mess. And I'm worried. Not only for me and my family, but for my son and his soon-to-come little brother, and other fellow Malaysians.

As a non-political extremist or supporter, I know shit about the implications of all this mess to our social and economic stands. But what I know is that it's not good at all for the nation to have this kind of turmoil. I sense (as an oblivious person most of the time) that there is no more peace, security and sense of belonging anymore. That scares me sometimes. And I also know that if there should be any foreign interference (by this, I mean the IMF) in our nation's financial activities, then there would be hell to pay in future.

So, who should I or rather we fall back to? I don't see any eligible candidate at all... And that's scary... so, what I'm going to do is to plan my finance cleverly so that when the bad time hits us hard, my family and I will be prepared for it. I also see that there is a need for everyone, not only me to have a contingency plan, well... just in case if the political situation gets worse and the extremists get more extreme in their actions. Migrating would be an option... hehheh but a damn expensive one... or... a sponsor to continue my study overseas is not a bad idea, and take the whole family along... yupp... why not...

ieja


No comments: